Sign language for Thailand
I visited Thailand during the summer of 2014 for 2 weeks. I’ve been to Bangkok, Chiangmai and Phuket.
- It is known as the land of smiles
- One of the cheapest destinations to explore
- Home of Asian elephants (please do see them ethically)
- Thai New Year typically occurs in April and Songkran is a cultural tradition during the new year
- LGBTQ+ Friendly in many areas
- Best time to visit: climate actually differs throughout different regions. Depending which area you’d want to visit, it can be between November to April
- Popular places: Bangkok, Chiangmai, ChiangRai, Phuket, Islands hopping, and more.