Sign language for
I’ve visited South Korea twice during the summer of 2014 and 2015. I’ve been to Seoul, Gyeongju, Busan and the DMZ.
- South Korea is one of the most underrated countries (ok that’s my opinion, not a fact)
- It considers to be one of the safest countries in the world
- Apparently, it has the world’s fastest internet speed most accessible (in the cities)
- Boryeong Mud Festival, held every July, claim to be the biggest in the world
- Like Horoscopes, some South Koreans believe that the blood type reflects personalities
- Best visited during spring (April – May) and fall (Sept. to October)