Sign language for
I visited Japan for 9 days during August 2014. I’ve been to Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Mijyama islands.
- Japan can be expensive but not impossible to try budgeting.
- It is one of the safest countries in the world and the most politest people in the world – children even can go around without adult supervision
- There are millions of vending machines around that sell everything, such as beer & sodas, umbrellas, condoms, hotdogs, etc.
- There are many interesting and bizarre places, like maid cafe, robot restaurant, owl cafe, etc.
- Best time to visit: spring (March to May) and autumn (Sept. to November)