Sign language for Indonesia
I’ve visited to Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta and Bali during December 2017 – January 2018. I’ve stayed for a month.
- Indonesia is considered to be one of the cheapest destinations to explore (there are some exceptions like Ampat Raja islands)
- A perfect destinations for backpackers, getaways, adventures, nature lovers, animal lovers, hikers, etc.
- A home of the orangutans (please see them ethically) and Komodo dragons.
- There are many religions in Indonesia. On Java island, many are predominantly Muslim, whereas Bali is Hindu.
- You can travel around via boats, buses, trains and planes (such as JetStar, LionAir, etc.
- You may not see any dogs around in Java, Indonesia. Some Muslims believe that they are dirty and/or scavengers. There are other reasons too.