Quotes. It is more than just words put together in a sentence. It is the meanings behind these words. A formation of understanding. A deeper appreciation.
Before I had started traveling, I often would look at pictures and quotes for inspiration. It is amazing just how one word or even a picture can make an impact. In fact, it added more fuel to my ever-growing desire of wanderlust.
With these quotes I have saved within my heart, I hope to share some of these with you so that it can inspire you to fearlessly find yourself. It is more than just traveling, it can be your own personal journey.
1.The trouble is, you think you have time- Buddha
2. The only person holding you back is you.– Author Unknown
3. You do not travel if you are afraid of the unknown, you travel for the unknown that reveals you with yourself.- Ella Maillart
4. “The Sun will rise and set regardless. What we choose to do with the light while it’s here is up to us. Journey wisely.” – Alex Elle
5. Purpose is the reason you journey. Passion is the fire that lights your way- Author Unknown
6. It is not what we get, but who we become, what we contribute…. that gives meaning to our lives. – Tony Robbins
7. You get a strange feeling when you leave a place, like you’ll not only miss the people you love, but you miss the person you are at this time and place because you’ll never be this way ever again– Azar Nafasi
8. To Travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries– Aldous Huxley
9. Certainly, travel is more than just seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living. – Miriam Beard
10.You had the power all along, my dear. -Glinda, the good witch
Do you have a favorite quote? If so, please share