Work with me
I’d love to work with you! However, please take the time to see my writing style and what my niche is about. Authenticity is essential and crucial for me. I will only work with brands and businesses that is relevant to my niche, including how it would benefit for our Deaf/HH and Hearing readers.
Paid freelance writing, brand ambassadorship, paid sponsorships, reviews, press trips, photography & film, social media campaigns, contests & giveaways, and guest posts. Depending upon which collaboration, you may inquire me regarding my rates. I also operate on a policy of full disclosure, because I want to honest with my readers. It would be a pleasure working with you!
I am only accepting guest posts if you are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, DeafBlind or if you are Differently Abled* traveler. If you are not, however, I may consider guest posts that Deaf/HH and Hearings* can benefit from. Guest Posts can be written or filmed (must have closed captions & transcripts). ASL video.
For students who are taking American Sign Language or Deaf culture class, I will not do an interview for your class. I am, however, thrilled to hear that you are learning our culture and language, but I am only focused travel-related collaboration. I’ve tried interviews for some students in ASL classes in the past, and I often don’t hear any reply back from them after submitting my answers. I felt unappreciated for my work and time. Therefore, I will not accept any interviews for your class. Otherwise, if you have found answers in my blog/vlog for your interview, please credit me accordingly. ASL video.
- Lez Backpack’s Local Nomad: DEAFINITELY WANDERLUST
- Road Affair’s Everyone Travels: Deaf Backpackers
- Adventure In You’s Meet The Inspiring Pair Who Are Traveling The World Despite Being Deaf
- Two Scots Abroad’s Deafying Stereotypes – Deaf Travel
- Miss Maps’s Featured Female TravelerS: Lilo and Stacey – Los Angeles, USA
- Like Riding a Bicycle’s Inside the Enabled Mindset with Stacey and Lilo: Deaf Travellers
- Willful and Wildhearted’s Inspirational Travelers: Deafinitely Wanderlust
- A Traveling Translator’s Stories of Catcalls & Street Harassment from women traveling ATW
- Casual Traveler’s Recognizing fellow travelers
- Nomad Revelations’ Top 2300 Travel Blogs on the Internet
- BoB around the world’s Top 100 Travel Blogs 2015
- Huffington Post’s 10 Inspiring Travel Bloggers You Need to Follow Now
- Asher Fergusson’s Top 100 Travel Blogs for Serious Wanderlust to follow in 2017
- Cluboid’s The top 50 travel bloggers 2017
- World First Travel Insurance’s The World First Wander: back to school, books and…
- Hello Travel’s Top Couple travel blogs of 2016
- Moving Shoes’s Master Collection of world’s best travel blogs